If for the umpteenth time you have checked your YouTube video for the number of views and disappointed to see no improvement, you need help. It is natural to want your video to go viral but all videos don’t because they lack something. Let’s find out.
It is paramount that you know who your audience is and craft videos to meet their expectations and likes. A video meant for teens will not appeal to the middle-aged and the old and vice versa. Hence, you must do some research on the likes and dislikes of the section.
- Get inspired by other videos for the target audience but do not copy or steal their idea. Add some production or concept elements that are unique to your product or services.
- Do not ape your competitors. For example, if you are posting videos on cooking do not follow the same routine of posting the recipe first, then the method and finally follow with the video. Think about how you like to see a recipe and incorporate those elements into your video.
- Instead of having a “sales” viewpoint make it more like a DIY subtly including your product. Your chances of capturing an audience are higher when people feel they are not been coerced to buy a product or service.
- Remember YouTube is a visual medium hence you must make your story compelling and entertaining adequately supported by visuals.
- People always like extra and useful information for free. Hence, include relevant news, facts, and information about the product. Avoid too much text and rely more on graphs, charts, and
The average youtube watcher has a very limited attention span; if you don’t catch them in the first few seconds you have lost them. Hence, tell your story in the best possible way. For professional help approach themarketingheaven to help you improve your viewership.